Last edited by Ry; 12-07-2012 at 04:10 PM.a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 12-07-2012, 04:04 PM #2
- 12-07-2012, 10:59 PM #3
USPTO declares 'the Steve Jobs patent' entirely invalid on non-final basis
FOSS' headline is link bait and not accurate.
It was initially rejected, but that doesn't mean a whole lot right now. Apple has had no response to it, and hasn't been given the opportunity to present why the patent should be upheld. They could (and given past actions, will) be able to narrow it enough to have it upheld.
- By Ry in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2012, 05:52 PM
- By cpalmaATC in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:22 PM
- By Jerzyiroc in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2010, 04:04 PM
- By djsoto#ac in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 10Last Post: 07-02-2010, 03:18 PM
- By Mr Mayor in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:56 AM