- 4 Posts
Using Camera Shutter Button as Game Trigger button?
My HTC Evo 4G 3D X3000 Mergatroid is a rockin' phone. I'm blown away at the graphics of modern android games, the thing that sucks the most though are the control schemes. Its very annoying aiming a gun with your right thumb, then having to take your thumb off the screen to go to the FIRE button, then back and forth over and over.
Has anybody heard of any developer who has integrated the camera shutter button into the control scheme? You could turn the phone into a dual stick shooter with a trigger.
Its nice to dream, but until then, I suppose I just need to practice practice practice...
- 12-14-2012, 12:55 PM #2
- 704 Posts
Re: Using Camera Shutter Button as Game Trigger button?
No because not every phone have photo shatter button, but they can use it if they want. Most buttons are visible as keyboard buttons in system, so if Android have something like there possibility you can set photo shutter button, or else they limit to specific buttons or detecting that phone don't have physical keyboard.
- By htc evo 4g in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2013, 09:27 AM
- By jwaves in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2012, 05:14 PM
- By mechgamer123 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2011, 09:18 AM
- By PhyscoAssassinX in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2011, 05:35 AM
- By x2z in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2011, 07:08 PM