- 1 Posts
Problems with my Android dialing out?
I press the call button on my Android smartphone, and it says 'dialing' across the screen. And then it never connects. It just says dialing for roughly a minute, and then it says that the call was lost. It also won't send texts, it just says 'send failed'. When I pressed on the message details, it just said 'error code -1'. Can anyone help me?
- 12-14-2012, 01:42 PM #2
- 2,650 Posts
Re: Problems with my Android dialing out?
Do you have a signal? Can you receive calls and texts?Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By someguy19 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S Blaze 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2012, 01:30 PM
- By kj11aw in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2010, 03:02 PM
- By BriMcFly88 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 07-11-2010, 11:15 PM
- By GenericMessage in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 02-03-2010, 07:34 AM
- By jdaly in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:29 PM