Know Your Competition: Samsung's Chief Strategy Officer uses Apple products at home
The Man Looking to Turn Samsung into a Silicon Valley Trendsetter
Wait, you are still using Apple products?
At work Iím using Samsung devices; Apple at home, mainly because all of my systems and files are done that way. Thatís sticky, you know? However, I did figure out how to sync all of my contacts and all of my schedules between the two different systems. You can do it. Itís a bit of work, but it is possible.
Re: Know Your Competition: Samsung's Chief Strategy Officer uses Apple products at home
Samsung exec admits Apple's products have better ecosystem, uses them at home
Emphasizing how many of consumersí devices, including TVs and displays, are made by Samsung, he criticizes his companyís experiences for being "device-centric," unlike Apple devices, which he praises for services like iCloud. To help close the perceived gap, Samsung is hoping to pick up mobile ecosystem technologies and other pieces of the puzzle in Silicon Valley, where Sohn heads up a 2,000 person staff at the company's two new R&D buildings and ex-Aoler David Eun runs a startup accelerator.
- By zero neck in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 51850Last Post: Yesterday, 05:51 PM
- By Peanutbutter_N_Jelly in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 15Last Post: 02-05-2016, 04:08 AM
- By phutphut in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2012, 04:52 AM
- By wrecked77 in forum HTC One XReplies: 9Last Post: 05-07-2012, 11:52 PM
- By justkeptfading in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 50Last Post: 08-30-2010, 11:47 PM