Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default about the article "Google 'winter cleaning' coming Google Sync and Calendar features... "

Google 'winter cleaning' is coming, Google Sync and Calendar features are going away | Android Central

I am sad the Calender is going away. I am sad because I actually use it to remind me to buy lottery tickets. I don't know why Google thinks they have to do that.

So what app is a good app to replace the Google Calendar?

I also want some clarification about the Google Sync. Does it mean the my contacts and e-mail will not sync into my Google Voice and Gmail? Or is the Google Voice will sync and Gmail will sync themselves?

Thanks!

P.S. if someone already post this question, I apologize, I try to look for it but I couldn't find it. So you can direct me to the post or merge this post with the other post.
    Last edited by secrecyguy; 12-14-2012 at 10:22 PM.

Default Re: about the article "Google 'winer cleaning' coming Google Sync and Calendar features... "

it pertains only to non-Android devices. your Android will still sync perfectly with Google Contacts/Calendar/Gmail/Voice etc.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: about the article "Google 'winer cleaning' coming Google Sync and Calendar features... "

oh... ok... thanks!