View Poll Results: So do you guys think almost all OEMs will have nexus devices or it will stay the way it is?
- 2. You may not vote on this poll
Do you think the Nexus line will have more OEMS on board soon?
Do you guys think maybe next year that the Nexus line will have multiple manufacturers with devices on the website? Meaning Samsung will have a phone and tablet, Lg will have phone and tablet, HTC may even have one, ETC ETC. So basically do you think it will become a bigger deal and more OEMs will say have their own link on the site with their products of nexus line? OR will Google continue to just use 3 devices and change OEMS every year?
- 12-21-2012, 03:28 PM #2
Re: Do you think the Nexus line will have more OEMS on board soon?
Nexus is not stump of approval that phone is 100% stack, is a Google ask to manufacture a current flagship phone that will promote Android and they do it, in similar way how Apple orders Samsung to manufacture CPU for iPhone, or better example Ferrari ordering specially design phone that fits for there car. So most possible 3 different devices every year... or else Google will add new type of the device, like Google TV (or turn Nexus Q to Google TV?)
- By austinlallen in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 12Last Post: 11-09-2012, 05:52 AM
- By The Hustleman in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2012, 02:33 PM
- By Officerpolabear in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 66Last Post: 11-22-2011, 02:35 PM
- By androidjunkie30 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 23Last Post: 09-08-2010, 02:50 PM
- By akodoreign in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2010, 06:33 AM