Vanilla Droid device for AT&T
Didn't see anything around, so I thought I'd ask if anyone knew of any good Vanilla Android (or near-vanilla) phones available for purchase unlocked, preferably compatible with AT&T LTE (which is why I'm not considering the Nexus 4 except as a last resort).
I'm personally wishing the PadFone2 would come here, but real life intrudes...
- 12-20-2012, 10:28 PM #2
Re: Vanilla Droid device for AT&T
Nothing. All AT&T LTE phones are carrier branded. If you mean off-contract, then the One X or S3 can be rooted and you can flash an AOSP rom. That's the closest you'll get.
But trust me, that solution isn't ideal and all AOSP roms for the One X (can't speak for the S3) have some issues that make it not daily driver material for some people.Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
- By skb0203 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-22-2012, 12:44 PM
- By j1787 in forum AT&TReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2012, 06:48 AM
- By going_home in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2011, 09:04 PM
- By Joeybear23 in forum AT&TReplies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2011, 11:20 PM
- By kennethmsmith in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:57 PM