| || |
Need a new phone recommendation
Looking for some help choosing a new phone for my wife. She currently has a Droid Incredible on VZW, but it is starting to malfunction. I think she got it wet one too many times. Here are my priorities for her
2) Decent performance. She doesn't play games, but I don't want huge lag, so nothing really old that has been patched with unsupported versions of Android
3) Battery life - she currently charges her phone once a day. I have a Nexus and the battery life is not great - needs at least 1 charge a day to get through.
4) Price - less than $100 if possible
5) Rootability - Not really for switching to other ROMs, but I would like to be able to do full backups, unless someone knows of another way that doesn't require root
6) Supported with JB 4.1.2 or higher. I really hate getting a phone and being at the end of supported updates. But you can see this is also low priority.
I'm having the hardest time finding which phones support root functionality well. Anybody know of a table or comparison site?