- 1 Posts
Will it harm my phone if i unplug it for a minute the first time?
i just recieved my new sony xperia J phone today, but, i didn't remember my e-mail and password for google so i couldn't do what i just found out how to do....get the 50 gb free from box, but, now i know how to do it, but, my phone is completely empty and it has been charging for about an hour, now, my question is...
Will using my phone for a minute or two while it's charging the first time in any way harm my battery life, if you can tell me, plesae, i'd like to know before midnight so i can actually get it, it's 15:33 PM here
- 12-31-2012, 10:55 AM #2
- 2,650 Posts
Re: Will it harm my phone if i unplug it for a minute the first time?
No, it will not harm the battery.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By Saphira in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2012, 11:31 AM
- By CookieQ in forum T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2012, 01:51 PM
- By king4367 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2010, 07:32 AM
- By miamifin33 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 12Last Post: 07-16-2010, 10:19 AM
- By biggamer3 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 06-23-2010, 02:50 PM