Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Good Rootable ATT Phone Advice???

hey guys I'm new here but I am looking for some advice. I used to work for a company that did customer service for verizon, went through the original droid release and then up till about a year ago. I really liked the Droid Razr Maxx, but I also liked the Palm OS as well.

Because of where I live I need to get ATT, I live next too/near a Verizon dead spot. I am currently between jobs and my plan is to use this as a wifi phone for emergencies and the occasional phone call until I get a job, then activate it on my families ATT plan. I don't want to have a data plan, and have an old old slimline razer that works that I can get a sim card for it and then plug it into a Android phone for actually making the calls then and have data turned off so I don't pay for a data plan.

The question is What phone should I get? Because of all the phone calls I had to take dealing with the Incredible and a few others I want to shy away from HTC phones. I am just unfamiliar with the ATT line, and want something with the battery life of the Razer maxx or as close too, While having a good size screen. I am also a techno-file and shouldn't have any trouble rooting phones.

Thank you for your help.

Default Re: Good Rootable ATT Phone Advice???

Well for battery note 2 is amazing from what I hear

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

The Note 2 and Galaxy s3 are very easy to root.

Nexus phones have a big development community. Check out Firefox OS if you like palm OS