Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Good Rootable ATT Phone Advice???

hey guys I'm new here but I am looking for some advice. I used to work for a company that did customer service for verizon, went through the original droid release and then up till about a year ago. I really liked the Droid Razr Maxx, but I also liked the Palm OS as well.

Because of where I live I need to get ATT, I live next too/near a Verizon dead spot. I am currently between jobs and my plan is to use this as a wifi phone for emergencies and the occasional phone call until I get a job, then activate it on my families ATT plan. I don't want to have a data plan, and have an old old slimline razer that works that I can get a sim card for it and then plug it into a Android phone for actually making the calls then and have data turned off so I don't pay for a data plan.

The question is What phone should I get? Because of all the phone calls I had to take dealing with the Incredible and a few others I want to shy away from HTC phones. I am just unfamiliar with the ATT line, and want something with the battery life of the Razer maxx or as close too, While having a good size screen. I am also a techno-file and shouldn't have any trouble rooting phones.

Thank you for your help.

Default Re: Good Rootable ATT Phone Advice???

Well for battery note 2 is amazing from what I hear

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

The Note 2 and Galaxy s3 are very easy to root.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

Nexus phones have a big development community. Check out Firefox OS if you like palm OS