- 2 Posts
23.8 FPS - Nenamark 2 score
Hi every body!
I am making decision on buying an android phone with the following specs:
Android 4.0.4 OS
Dual core processor clocked at 1GHz
PowerVR SGX 531 GPU
4.5 inches 960×540 pixels qHD resolution.
The performance is as follows:
Quadrant benchmark score : 2651.
Antutu benchmark score : 6562.
Nenamark 2 score : 23.8fps.
Linpack : Single : 37, Multi : 57.
Now my concern is the Nenamark 2 score, as it is only 23.8 fps and low compared to similar devices. Would it be an issue for playing heavy games?
I really like to hear from you guys!
- 01-01-2013, 12:41 PM #2
- 484 Posts
Re: 23.8 FPS - Nenamark 2 score
Yes mate afraid so, my gs3 gets 58.8fps on nenamark2 and even some games have a bit of lag.
For playing heavy games your probably looking for a device that has a dual core cpu 1.2ghz or above, with a gpu like the adreno 225, 305 or 320. Or a mali 400mp like in the galaxy s2 and my s3. If your looking at power vr chips, your probably looking for one like the 535 or above.
If a gpu can hit about 45+ on nenamark2 id say that'll be fine to run heavy games.
- By superbleester in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 29Last Post: 06-15-2011, 06:54 PM
- By bhappy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 30Last Post: 09-27-2010, 10:48 AM
- By Lurch81#AC in forum GamesReplies: 42Last Post: 09-21-2010, 07:22 AM
- By aaoflaca in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2010, 08:34 PM
- By lazycrazyboi in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2010, 12:52 PM