Can someone help me with connecting ps3 controller with S3?
Now that im finally rooted you can obviously do quite a lot with your phone, im rooted stock ROM 4.1.2 jelly bean and I have the siyah 1.8.6 kernel installed. I dont want to buy a usb on the go cable I just want to connect my s3 and a ps3 controller wireless. Has anyone got a tutorial? Thanks.
- 01-06-2013, 11:33 AM #3
Odp: Can someone help me with connecting ps3 controller with S3?
I know ps3 have wierd unstanard init seruence which make it need special driver, but i think its possible. I will try to scout on this topic since i got new tablet it might be useful.
- 01-06-2013, 11:46 AM #5
- 01-06-2013, 11:51 AM #6
Re: Odp: Can someone help me with connecting ps3 controller with S3?
For a PS3 controller, I'm pretty sure you need to download Sixaxis Controller to link them up, and once you buy that app, it explains how to set it up. I had to do this for my TouchPad, note that it also changes the BT address so you are unable to use the controller with your PS3 until you set it back to something your PS3 will recognize.
- By kojinexs in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2012, 05:11 PM
- By NHBass39 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2012, 06:46 PM
- By yuj2010 in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2011, 08:09 PM
- By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2010, 09:12 PM
- By TimboSliceSliceBaby in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2010, 08:03 PM