Best PayGo phone (Jan 2013) ?
To begin, the first thing I do when I buy a new phone is erase the OS and install a custom ROM (Nexus phones excluded).
The second thing is that I'm cheap. Right now, it looks like the cheapest plans out there are T-Mo ($30/month) and Virgin ($35/month). Anyone have any other carriers that do cheap data plans?
So, with that said, any thoughts on what the best phone options are right now? I know Jelly Bean is available for most new phones, though I don't know the state of development for them. The Nexus 4 seems like a pretty sweet deal if you can get it. Virgin has a bunch of random phones I haven't heard much about - anyone think they're better than Nexus? Should I just cough up the cash for an iPhone 5?
All helpful thoughts welcomed!
- 01-09-2013, 01:13 PM #2a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- By EvoRocker in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 20Last Post: 07-11-2010, 12:45 PM
- By jedisrus in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2010, 08:45 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2010, 11:48 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2010, 07:17 PM
- By CaptainET in forum HTC HeroReplies: 18Last Post: 03-29-2010, 08:37 PM