Best PayGo phone (Jan 2013) ?
To begin, the first thing I do when I buy a new phone is erase the OS and install a custom ROM (Nexus phones excluded).
The second thing is that I'm cheap. Right now, it looks like the cheapest plans out there are T-Mo ($30/month) and Virgin ($35/month). Anyone have any other carriers that do cheap data plans?
So, with that said, any thoughts on what the best phone options are right now? I know Jelly Bean is available for most new phones, though I don't know the state of development for them. The Nexus 4 seems like a pretty sweet deal if you can get it. Virgin has a bunch of random phones I haven't heard much about - anyone think they're better than Nexus? Should I just cough up the cash for an iPhone 5?
All helpful thoughts welcomed!
- 01-09-2013, 01:13 PM #2Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- By kajii in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 20Last Post: 07-11-2010, 12:45 PM
- By jedisrus in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2010, 08:45 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2010, 11:48 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2010, 07:17 PM
- By ETjumps in forum HTC HeroReplies: 18Last Post: 03-29-2010, 08:37 PM