Patent Office, DOJ weigh in on the improper use of standards patents to ban products
The US Patent and Trademark Office and the US Department of Justice joined the ever-growing debate over the use of standards-essential patents to ban products in the country. The two agencies issued a joint statement yesterday that emphasized how sales bans — such as exclusion orders at the ITC or injunctions in federal court — aren't usually the right remedy.a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola DROID Bionic (6.7.246.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4)
Google Nexus 7 (JDQ39, Jelly Bean 4.2.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- By Bill Dunne in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2012, 07:55 PM
- By Lumenii in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 242Last Post: 08-24-2012, 09:36 PM
- By giftedrighty in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2012, 03:40 PM
- By jrkatc in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 63Last Post: 01-14-2012, 10:33 AM
- By JeremytheIndian in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2011, 08:34 AM