Is the nexus line the only chance for android tablet success?

nube_android

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Do you think the Nexus line is the only way android tablets will see success?
(Based on the fact that the nexus 7 and n10 sell well but nothing skinned does.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Do you think the Nexus line is the only way android tablets will see success?
(Based on the fact that the nexus 7 and n10 sell well but nothing skinned does.

What evidence do you have that shows the Nexus 7 and 10 sell well?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

anjali_jain

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully they will, and will make more 7- and 8-inch tablets, but load them high and wide with on-device storage. Then all we?ll need is for Google to embrace off-line storage with their apps.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully they will, and will make more 7- and 8-inch tablets, but load them high and wide with on-device storage. Then all we?ll need is for Google to embrace off-line storage with their apps.

..good luck.

teerone

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
The nexus 7 sells well according to a few sites. On the other hand I don't see good things about the nexus 10?
My guess the nexus 7 does well cause its cheap and decent.

rksst228

May 18, 2012
Visit site
the main reason why android is finally selling tablets is because of the "low" cost of powerful hardware and jelly bean. jelly bean is just amazing and all the other oem should ditch their skins or offer them as a launcher :)

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Odp: Is the nexus line the only chance for android tablet success?

the main reason why android is finally selling tablets is because of the "low" cost of powerful hardware and jelly bean. jelly bean is just amazing and all the other oem should ditch their skins or offer them as a launcher :)

You seen Note 8 leaks? ; p

juanpanlilio

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Agree.

The leaks of the Note 8 makes for a very compelling looking device. Great specs, good screen size, from a marketing standpoint it can continue to build off the current buzz that is the Note 2.

I think that success with the Android tablets will be a combination of the Nexus and the Note line.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Odp: Is the nexus line the only chance for android tablet success?

Agree.

The leaks of the Note 8 makes for a very compelling looking device. Great specs, good screen size, from a marketing standpoint it can continue to build off the current buzz that is the Note 2.

I think that success with the Android tablets will be a combination of the Nexus and the Note line.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

I mean it skined... and killing tablet ui made them move to phicical buttons

Wysyłane z mojego GT-N8000 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site

The best selling android phones and tablets right now have skins. I doubt Samsung is throwing away their skin when it is selling them million of units....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums