Game Controller for Android Device

Greg Suarez

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for a Bluetooth game controller for my Samsung Galaxy Note II. The problem is it seems all of the controllers I'm finding (SteelSeries, GameStop, MOGA, etc.) only seem to work with specific games, and not one works with every game I want to control. Does anyone know of one, single controller that is truly universal with just about any Android game?

Thanks

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Odp: Game Controller for Android Device

No, since android does not offically support controllers and dont have common subsystem for it, specially for external once, for now its applications that need to know how to communicate with them. Build-in contollers are usally pluged in to keyboard subsystem and output kb buttons presses. Its kind of situation like with widget resizing before it become offical, not all widets supported all unoffical apis.

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Odp: Game Controller for Android Device

BUT! Theres software solution that can help out but it will require root. I know there application which converets controller inputs to virtual screen touches, i seen it... in chnesse psp/vita ripoff android console ; p dont remember name. As all games have virtual buttons it sould work with nearly anything. So i would search in this direction sorry for double post but tapatalk seems to reject long posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar