- 2 Posts
Problem using two USB joystick on Android
I've two USB joystick which both work good with my android box.
The problem is when I try to plug them at the same time to play in two with console emulators.
I guess android could only recognise them as external keyboards and when I try to map the buttons Android thinks the two joystick are the same(eg. if I press arrow up on the first joystick will also press it on the second one) .
There is any way to avoid this or at least to change the correspondence between physical button and keyboard ones?
Thanks and sorry for my poor English
- 01-14-2013, 01:00 PM #2
- 704 Posts
Odp: Problem using two USB joystick on Android
Theres is no game controller support in android and in your case its keyboard hack and sadly Android supports only one that is abstracted and can't invidualise it each of them. But considering its keyboard hack and it plugs to system as custom keyboard i think this can be fixed on that level. You need to find (or make ; p) custom keyboard module that can send 2nd controller inputs to diffrent keys. If your existing one can do that you sould have settings for that in keybord settings in android settings.
Wysyłane z mojego GT-N8000 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
- By TLWV in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2011, 02:07 AM
- By The Hooded Claw in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2010, 11:31 PM
- By dj2big in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 51Last Post: 10-15-2010, 06:15 AM
- By lawnboy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 14Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:00 PM
- By David737 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2010, 11:44 AM