This is really cool
I didn't see any coverage of this on AC, but if the technology really works well it could revolutionize tablet use. (probably too bulky for phones).
BBC News - CES 2013: The tablet that turns itself lumpyPLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- 01-14-2013, 07:47 PM #2
- By infusehelp in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 15Last Post: 06-22-2015, 12:39 PM
- By j.glik14 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2012, 09:40 AM
- By BigGuyNH in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 12Last Post: 01-06-2012, 04:20 PM
- By AJFSTORM in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 05-22-2010, 09:35 AM
- By largeselection in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:14 PM