- 9 Posts
general feedback on Sony phones
What is the general feedback on Sony's 2012 phones? i own an Xperia Neo V, and my personal experience is that it's
-- slow: loading messages and contacts take inexplicably long
-- buggy: the built-in apps hang, the audio suddenly goes out for no reason(so far i've been able to remedy it by slapping it gently), signal reception doesn't seem that good...and when it loses signal, it takes a long time for it to recover.
Needless to say i'm looking for a replacement. i've initially sworn off Sony but i'd like to keep an open mind. Either that or get a Sammie.
- 01-18-2013, 12:54 AM #2
Re: general feedback on Sony phones
My feedback on the 2012 line is positive. I haven't had many problems on the Xperia ion or the Xperia P that I have. Mostly just complaints with battery life, the built in apps load up pretty quickly and reception is good.
Sent from my Sony Xperia ion
- By redman213 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 11-29-2009, 06:03 PM
- By larry313#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2009, 05:29 PM
- By jdkluck in forum Market HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2009, 10:46 PM
- By mskaplan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 16Last Post: 11-19-2009, 10:49 PM
- By BerrySquasher in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 16Last Post: 11-15-2009, 02:21 AM