Moga Controller for Android?
Has anyone used this? It is like $50 from Verizon. I received a $100 e-gift card from WalMart.com for ordering my Galaxy Note 2 through them. I am considering buying one. I did a hands-on with it at a local Verizon store, but I am not completely sold on it. Does anyone own one of these or have they used them a lot? I am interested to know about the quality, battery life and the amount of games that are set up to use this controller. Any input will be appreciated. Thanks!
- 01-23-2013, 01:26 PM #2
- 253 Posts
Re: Moga Controller for Android?
i have one. Got it on sale at Toys r Us. It is decent for what it does. I can tear through Riptide even faster now. There are a few things out there very similar. Only annoying thing is that it has to be use with Moga optimized games. So usage may very.
- 01-25-2013, 11:45 AM #3
- By wayne@angrygoat in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 105Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:17 PM
- By Greg Suarez in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2013, 10:28 AM
- By Jeremy Hluchan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2012, 09:27 PM
- By Pdelponte in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2012, 06:29 PM
- By spettiner in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2011, 11:29 PM