1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Password Panacea

Hello friends. I am an android developer and recently I published new apps for android lovers. I thought this forum is the best to promote my application I hope you all will give me the best response.

Password Panacea

Default Odp: Password Panacea

First learn how to advitise, no one will check app that they know nothing about
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Odp: Password Panacea

I knew this point would be come so let me tell something about the Password Panacea.

Can you remember all the passwords, especially where you’ve one foreign key, one number, one alphabet and has minimum of 8 characters? Or do you have one password for all the sites? Can you still remember all of them when you’re forced to change password every 1 or 3 months and you can’t use the same password that you’ve used in last 10 times? Do you save your passwords in notes or excel sheets?
    If managing your passwords is a headache, than “Password Panacea” is the medicine. Loosing password or resetting the password would be a thing of past.
    Password Panacea not only remembers login credentials, it will make your task faster as it helps you input data into websites automatically. Strong Security features and user-friendly intuitive interface would make it easy to use this application. Password Panacea is like one safe deposit vault, where you’ve all your keys (passwords) and all you’ve to do is remember just one password.

Key features:

• All your passwords in one secure place.
    • 256 bit encryption means all the passwords are safe.
    • Log in to the saved sites from within the Password Panacea’s records with just one tap.
    • Automatically fills up login details at all sites.
    • Instantly searches records.
    • No limit on the number of records you can create.
    • Easy backup & restore.
    • Share your secure information with the people you want.
    Password Panacea

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowriver View Post
    no one will check app that they know nothing about
    But will they give some unknown app all of their passwords?

Default Odp: Password Panacea

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn Rancher View Post
    Well some people gives password to browser, so i guess its matter of turst. In there case i would try to make app that wont need network premission.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn Rancher View Post
    This app uses 256 bit encryption to store data, you can trust that no one else will reveal your secure information but you. It uses network communication to give you an advantage to automatically fills up your credentials over your stored site's, rest this app doesn't contingent over internet access, you can use this app offline as well.
    Password Panacea