- 4 Posts
Worth it to fix ZTE Warp LCD?
So my mom gave me a ZTE warp, its running 2.3 gingerbread and the screen is (underneath digitizer) and is black. She got it wet, but battery, and all electronics looked normal, works perfect, just can't see! I'm assuming the digitizer still works because when I touch it, it will vibrate as if I made a selection.
Is this phone worth fixing?
Can I get it to work on other networks besides boost moible?
I already took it apart....
I'm using a shot out Optimus V, and hate this phone.
Some input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.!
Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
- 03-14-2013, 03:41 PM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Worth it to fix ZTE Warp LCD?
As per my knowledge, it is not worth of repairing it because even if you get it repaired. You might face issue with the phone in the later times as you mentioned the phone is wet. You can try contacting the manufactures who might help you out in getting your phone repaired or give you some other solution.
- By girlinthesw in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2013, 09:31 AM
- By Vance in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 20Last Post: 08-02-2011, 07:27 PM
- By Paterick in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 26Last Post: 06-28-2011, 08:11 PM
- By sjamie in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 120Last Post: 06-27-2011, 01:25 PM
- By kevbot3 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 30Last Post: 05-14-2011, 10:16 AM