USB DISK Designations
In Settings under Storage and below "Erase SD card" I have 8 lines entitled: USB DISK /STORAGE/USBDISK_1.1.1 thru 1.7. Under each of these statements there are greyed out lines "Mount USB DISK" and "Insert an USB Disk for mounting".
I do have a functioning 64gb micro SD card in the phone, but it is properly designated above these 8 lines.
What are these used lines for? Why are they showing up?
- 01-23-2013, 09:00 PM #2
Odp: USB DISK Designations
In Unix (which Linux in Android simulates) theres only one root directory unlike in Windows each device has its own latter and root directory. In Unix partions and other devices can be "mouted" to any directory and then content of that device can be accessed thru this directory, so in this case usb will be mouted in /storage/usb_1.1.1 directory and content of that usb device can be accessed there
Devices can be mounted and unmouted in diffrent directories any time
- 01-24-2013, 01:59 AM #4
- By tcidragon in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 15Last Post: 04-21-2011, 03:16 PM
- By sveilien in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 11-08-2010, 01:42 PM
- By tracerit in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 07-14-2010, 09:58 AM
- By kehanra99 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 12-05-2009, 04:02 PM
- By 1414H77 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2009, 04:52 PM