Why pay 750$ when I can pay 185$?
OK I may be kicking a hornet's nest here.
I'm from India. And the market here is plagued by cheap Android Phones. Samsung, of course being the leader.
But now however there are many more mushrooming everyday. MicroMaxx, Karbonn and now this:
Somewhere, I think Android is cheap and not exclusive.
So the question is, someone who pays 185$ will have practically the SAME phone as mine, and mind you, I've paid a whopping 750$!
I wanted to know if people on Android feel the same way or am I over-thinking?
Sent from my DROID RaZr on JB.
- 01-25-2013, 02:47 PM #2
- By fminusfminus in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 34Last Post: 02-09-2014, 11:00 PM
- By francesco1234567 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2013, 04:46 AM
- By the1m.polo in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2012, 11:35 PM
- By fminusfminus in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 17Last Post: 06-30-2012, 12:07 AM
- By myrcgarage in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:36 PM