Why pay 750$ when I can pay 185$?
OK I may be kicking a hornet's nest here.
I'm from India. And the market here is plagued by cheap Android Phones. Samsung, of course being the leader.
But now however there are many more mushrooming everyday. MicroMaxx, Karbonn and now this:
Somewhere, I think Android is cheap and not exclusive.
So the question is, someone who pays 185$ will have practically the SAME phone as mine, and mind you, I've paid a whopping 750$!
I wanted to know if people on Android feel the same way or am I over-thinking?
Sent from my DROID RaZr on JB.
- 01-25-2013, 02:47 PM #2Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- By fminusfminus in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 33Last Post: 01-31-2013, 10:57 AM
- By francesco1234567 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2013, 04:46 AM
- By the1m.polo in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2012, 11:35 PM
- By fminusfminus in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 17Last Post: 06-30-2012, 12:07 AM
- By myrcgarage in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:36 PM