- 1 Posts
Acer Iconia a210 charging over usb?
I'm interested in picking up a new android tablet, and was impressed be the iconia a210. only problem, im not sure if it can charge over usb? several sites state that the tablet can in facet charge over usb, however the official manuals says only to use the included ac adapter. is there no way to charge over usb on this device? i want to know before dropping $320 on one of these things.
- 01-29-2013, 11:47 PM #2Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- 05-01-2013, 07:53 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Acer Iconia a210 charging over usb?
can anyone add any real world advice on charging using USB? There does not seem to be much info on the web other then 'not recomended' I would like a little more as i am hoping to use in a car and USB charging simplifies life alot. Does anyone have 1 and charges in a car occasionally? Maybe answer could be does it charge while USB connected to a PC and time frames. Anything would be helpful.
- By cdemot02 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 22Last Post: 02-12-2013, 02:47 PM
- By redhawk24 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:21 PM
- By EVOjet in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2010, 08:57 PM
- By dcohn in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2010, 02:11 PM
- By kehanra99 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 12-05-2009, 03:02 PM