- 81 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Good times to buy? (US)
Are there likely to be decent sales for Presidents Day on no contract Android phones? Close-outs after Mobile World Congress? Any other times of the year, other than waiting until Black Friday and Cyber Monday roll around again?
I currently have a basic phone. After using my Nexus 7 for several months, I'm thinking of taking the leap to a smart phone, but I'm willing to delay the move if there's good money to be saved at certain times of the year.
- 01-30-2013, 09:02 AM #2
- 01-30-2013, 12:03 PM #3
- By okungnyo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 30Last Post: 10-04-2012, 05:06 PM
- By Pdelponte in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2012, 12:21 AM
- By jchiar in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2012, 01:07 PM
- By ronald600 in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2011, 01:30 PM
- By wtherrell in forum Fascinate AccessoriesReplies: 15Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:05 PM