Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha that's why I don't buy apple products. I prefer to service them myself especially since I have the knowledge to do so.

Sent from my SPH-L710

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Hahaha that's why I don't buy apple products. I prefer to service them myself especially since I have the knowledge to do so.

Sent from my SPH-L710
Exactly. Plus when you do it yourself you don't have to pay an arm and a leg for it just to have it break again.

Also, I can't stand how Apple can continue to try and give off such an elitist mindset for people who buy their products. There hasn't been anything better about them over other brands for several years now.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I would not call it fantasy and delusion as it is working, if it would not working they would change it, they are not stupid

The marketing yes, no-one can deny that. I'm just talking about the elitist attitude the article mentions.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
The author has valid points

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Actually makes some really good points. The very public flogging of Apples customers by Jobs was really the beginning of the end for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Apple learned a long time ago that most people are sheep, and just waiting for the sheep herder to tell them what to do! They have cashed in mightily on this knowledge!

Remember what the doormouse said, feed your head!

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Apple learned a long time ago that most people are sheep, and just waiting for the sheep herder to tell them what to do! They have cashed in mightily on this knowledge!

That's for sure. They're good at something at least.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

That's for sure. They're good at something at least.

Why the do you guys even talk about apple if you quite clearly hate them? All you do is spout anti apple articles and the rest of the android fanboys start agreeing with you. I thought you guys would be able to have a decent conversation guess fanboys really at
On both sides.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Why the do you guys even talk about apple if you quite clearly hate them? All you do is spout anti apple articles and the rest of the android fanboys start agreeing with you. I thought you guys would be able to have a decent conversation guess fanboys really at
On both sides.

Why do you actually care? We are in an Android forum, not a "mobile" forum.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
On both sides.

Yep iPhone people are just as bad as android people. Its like a Chevy vs ford thing. Both do great things but neither will acknowledge what the other does so good.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox