Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By xlDeMoNiClx
  • 1 Post By gollum18
  • 1 Post By xlDeMoNiClx
  • 1 Post By Cattails_r_Edible
  • 2 Post By ryanr509
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

    Funny article I read just now.

    Thanked by:
    _X_ 
    _X_ likes this.
  2. #2  
    gollum18's Avatar

    Posts
    1,510 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

    Default Re: Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

    Hahaha that's why I don't buy apple products. I prefer to service them myself especially since I have the knowledge to do so.

    Sent from my SPH-L710
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

    Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

    Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

    Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post
    Hahaha that's why I don't buy apple products. I prefer to service them myself especially since I have the knowledge to do so.

    Sent from my SPH-L710
    Exactly. Plus when you do it yourself you don't have to pay an arm and a leg for it just to have it break again.

    Also, I can't stand how Apple can continue to try and give off such an elitist mindset for people who buy their products. There hasn't been anything better about them over other brands for several years now.
  4. #4  
    _X_
    _X_ is offline
    _X_'s Avatar

    Posts
    326 Posts
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

    Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    Funny article I read just now.

    Thus guy had echoed my exact opinion, I've never disliked Apple,I just never bought into their philosophy and prices
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

    Quote Originally Posted by _X_ View Post
    Thus guy had echoed my exact opinion, I've never disliked Apple,I just never bought into their philosophy and prices
    I'd call it a fantasy or delusion more than a philosophy.

    This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
    Thanked by:
    _X_ 
    _X_ likes this.
  6. #6  

    Default Odp: Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

    Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    I'd call it a fantasy or delusion more than a philosophy.

    This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
    I would not call it fantasy and delusion as it is working, if it would not working they would change it, they are not stupid
  7. #7  
    sledge007's Avatar

    Posts
    540 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,876 Global Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations

    Default Re: Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

    Me, not reading the article, is the same as me pointing it right back a them.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowriver View Post
    I would not call it fantasy and delusion as it is working, if it would not working they would change it, they are not stupid
    The marketing yes, no-one can deny that. I'm just talking about the elitist attitude the article mentions.

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

    The author has valid points

    sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

    Actually makes some really good points. The very public flogging of Apples customers by Jobs was really the beginning of the end for me.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

    Apple learned a long time ago that most people are sheep, and just waiting for the sheep herder to tell them what to do! They have cashed in mightily on this knowledge!

    Remember what the doormouse said, feed your head!
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

    Quote Originally Posted by Cattails_r_Edible View Post
    Apple learned a long time ago that most people are sheep, and just waiting for the sheep herder to tell them what to do! They have cashed in mightily on this knowledge!

    Remember what the doormouse said, feed your head!
    That's for sure. They're good at something at least.

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

    Quote Originally Posted by Cattails_r_Edible View Post
    Apple learned a long time ago that most people are sheep, and just waiting for the sheep herder to tell them what to do! They have cashed in mightily on this knowledge!

    Remember what the doormouse said, feed your head!
    Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    That's for sure. They're good at something at least.

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    Why the do you guys even talk about apple if you quite clearly hate them? All you do is spout anti apple articles and the rest of the android fanboys start agreeing with you. I thought you guys would be able to have a decent conversation guess fanboys really at
    On both sides.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    Why the do you guys even talk about apple if you quite clearly hate them? All you do is spout anti apple articles and the rest of the android fanboys start agreeing with you. I thought you guys would be able to have a decent conversation guess fanboys really at
    On both sides.
    Why do you actually care? We are in an Android forum, not a "mobile" forum.

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Apple's Middle Finger: It's Pointed At You

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    Why the do you guys even talk about apple if you quite clearly hate them? All you do is spout anti apple articles and the rest of the android fanboys start agreeing with you. I thought you guys would be able to have a decent conversation guess fanboys really at
    On both sides.
    Yep iPhone people are just as bad as android people. Its like a Chevy vs ford thing. Both do great things but neither will acknowledge what the other does so good.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    Ry and Kelly Kearns like this.

Similar Threads

  1. will it work on at&t?
    By cody_21 in forum Other Sony Android Phones
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 12:24 PM
  2. Fav side loaded apps? (it's an at&t thing :-) )
    By Jim Ahrman in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 10:21 AM
  3. through 1/10 get it for 99 at walmart.com
    By NOMster in forum HTC EVO Shift 4G
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 10:32 PM
  4. Will the it work on at&t 3g
    By neonmonkey in forum HTC myTouch 4G
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 11:59 AM
  5. it's official at&t u suck
    By raven71#AC in forum AT&T Captivate
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 02:28 PM

Posting Permissions

B