- 02-04-2013, 04:05 PM #2
Re: Better Camera??? Note 1 vs. Note 2
Fairly certain that the Note 1 has the same module as the Galaxy S2, while the Note 2 shares hardware with the Galaxy S3. As for performance I haven't seen how the Note 1 performs with the Jelly Bean update. Does it have zero shutter lag? That might be the biggest difference, because when I had an S2 the camera output was actually pretty good. Of course, the S3 is at least in the top 3 for camera performance on Android.Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
- By Davyo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 10:52 PM
- By 10-Dee-Q in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2012, 04:35 AM
- By SFDROID in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2012, 10:57 PM
- By SFDROID in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 19Last Post: 04-20-2012, 03:00 PM
- By Gekko in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 01-24-2012, 10:41 AM