Phone comparison which is better

cdmjlt369

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Signal wise looking for the best phone. Currently have a Razr Maxx. Second Motorola phone I have had and they don't seem to get as good signal as the HTC was wondering what everybody's thoughts on samsung signal quality is. concerned mainly with fringe areas.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Diordna11

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I have had 3 Motorola phones (last, a RAZR Maxx), 6 HTC (last, Amaze) and 6 Samsung (current, a Note 2). Samsung seems to have improved their radios quite a bit however, nothing comes close to the radios in Motorola phones IMHO. I have checked dbm's on all of my phones in different areas and the best was my Motorola Defy followed by the Motorola Charm and then the Maxx.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

M5TheRed

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
As much as I love both companies, HTC, and Samsung, I truly think that HTC has stepped up and made better phones.unique designs, and using tegra graphic cards. Both signals are strong, although, that depends on Ur carrier. In the end, its just personal choice.I like natural colors, so I stick with HTC, and forget about Samsung's oversaturated colors.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I've always found it to be more dependent on what carrier with and your location more than what phone you have. But that's just me.