Can you buy from Amazon and then change the plan (Verizon)
I want a Galaxy Note II. Verizon net new contract.
Verizon store has it for $299 - Plan = $40+30(for 2GB data).
Amazon has it for $149 - BUT in order to get the 2GB data, their only offering is $100.
Can I buy the Amazon one, sign up for the $100 plan and then, after the fact, get the $40+30 plan? I've never bought anything from Amazon Wireless before and never before been a customer of Verizon Wireless so I'm not sure about either.
Re: Can you buy from Amazon and then change the plan (Verizon)
I now have the answer to my own question...
Amazon says that if you buy their phone, you get their plan and if you change that play before 181 days, you will be billed for the discount they gave you on the phone.
- By elias0441 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 11Last Post: 10-25-2012, 05:40 PM
- By hal1 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 17Last Post: 09-12-2012, 12:10 PM
- By bidoof01 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2011, 04:18 AM
- By taylormah in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2010, 06:02 PM
- By SHoyt113 in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2010, 03:28 PM