- 1 Posts
Question regarding VZW Phone Policys
I have a iPhone... It bores me so im willing to add a line and get a android phone. Im torn between the GS3 And Droid DNA. If i pick one of the two and decide its not for me can i exchange it? What would i pay? Would i get a used device? Btw my other line is going to my brother.
- 02-15-2013, 02:12 PM #2
Re: Question regarding VZW Phone Policys
If you add a line you would pay the discounted price for whatever phone you choose (ex. GS3) plus a $35 activation fee for athe new line of service, and if you decided to return/exchange within 14 days (the length of the trial period) you would have to pay a $35 restocking fee to return/exchange the GS3.
Then you could exchange for the DNA for the discounted price (minus your rebated cost from returning the GS3).
You would not be allowed another return/exchange on that new line.
Both devices should be new when purchased.
Good luck.LG G4 Blue, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Samsung Galaxy S4,
Motorola Razr Maxx HD, iPhone 4,
Blackberry 9650, Blackberry Playbook
- By gir007 in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2012, 07:35 PM
- By Vance14 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 18Last Post: 04-22-2012, 07:02 AM
- By ToastMan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2011, 07:18 AM
- By CalamityX1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-07-2010, 02:10 PM
- By Austin-Black#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2010, 03:34 PM