- 1 Posts
Question regarding VZW Phone Policys
I have a iPhone... It bores me so im willing to add a line and get a android phone. Im torn between the GS3 And Droid DNA. If i pick one of the two and decide its not for me can i exchange it? What would i pay? Would i get a used device? Btw my other line is going to my brother.
- 02-15-2013, 03:12 PM #2
Re: Question regarding VZW Phone Policys
If you add a line you would pay the discounted price for whatever phone you choose (ex. GS3) plus a $35 activation fee for athe new line of service, and if you decided to return/exchange within 14 days (the length of the trial period) you would have to pay a $35 restocking fee to return/exchange the GS3.
Then you could exchange for the DNA for the discounted price (minus your rebated cost from returning the GS3).
You would not be allowed another return/exchange on that new line.
Both devices should be new when purchased.
Good luck.Samsung Galaxy S4
Motorola Razr Maxx HD, iPhone 4, Blackberry 9650Blackberry Playbook 16gb WiFi tablet
- By gir007 in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2012, 08:35 PM
- By Vance in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 18Last Post: 04-22-2012, 08:02 AM
- By ToastMan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2011, 08:18 AM
- By CalamityX1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-07-2010, 03:10 PM
- By austin-black#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2010, 04:34 PM