- 1 Posts
Random: Buying my first DSLR camera?
Hello world! I am currently shopping for my first nice camera for photography, and I am ready to dive headfirst into the world of DSLRs. I figured this tech-savvy community would have some snappy suggestions for a first-time buyer. What is a good entry-level DSLR? Can I get it for cheap, too?
I did find this guide to the "best camera" for photography . . . are any of those out of my league? Or actually the best?
Thanks in advance for any advice and replies!
- 02-12-2013, 07:55 PM #2
Re: Random: Buying my first DSLR camera?
I have the Nikon D3100, it's pretty decently priced (about 5-600 for the body and kit lens) but the best part is its Guide Mode which tells you to select the type of picture you wanna take, and then will set it up for you to take the best shot. For the more advanced types of shots it'll teach you how to do it so eventually you won't need it anymore.
It's great for beginners and I've taken some amazing shots with it.
- By OakIris in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-31-2012, 03:41 PM
- By Whydmer in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 16Last Post: 07-17-2012, 09:02 AM
- By foug in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 32Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:02 PM
- By ullas in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2011, 08:57 PM
- By sygeek in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 11-25-2011, 12:40 PM