- 1 Posts
- 02-12-2013, 08:55 PM #2
- 3,095 Posts
Re: Random: Buying my first DSLR camera?
I have the Nikon D3100, it's pretty decently priced (about 5-600 for the body and kit lens) but the best part is its Guide Mode which tells you to select the type of picture you wanna take, and then will set it up for you to take the best shot. For the more advanced types of shots it'll teach you how to do it so eventually you won't need it anymore.
It's great for beginners and I've taken some amazing shots with it.
- By OakIris in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-31-2012, 04:41 PM
- By Whydmer in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 16Last Post: 07-17-2012, 10:02 AM
- By f0ug in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 32Last Post: 01-30-2012, 08:02 PM
- By ullas in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2011, 09:57 PM
- By sygeek in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 11-25-2011, 01:40 PM