Is android falling apart?
After the constant marketing by Samsung about "Galaxy" Not android, and alot of OEMS struggling, are we seeing android falling apart? Plus Android does not get apps first and one developer, Mika mobile, pulled out of android completely. Not to mention fragmentation. Can android sustain itself? This will ultimately help my decision between WP8 and Android.
- 02-17-2013, 05:14 PM #2
Re: Is android falling apart?
I doubt there's anything to worry about, Android is still going strong. Every OS is gonna have its issues but that's just a given.
Also consider the fact that W8 phones have been out for 2 years and apparently have less than 2% of the mobile market share. But in the end, do your research and use whatever is best for you. That's all that matters.
- By xesso in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2010, 10:29 AM
- By duckwars in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:46 AM
- By briankeith513 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2010, 06:34 PM
- By Kaus in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 33Last Post: 03-22-2010, 10:16 PM
- By Quis89 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2009, 01:24 AM