What's your favorite type of navigation buttons on a phone?

What type of navigation button do you prefer?

• Total voters

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
What type of navigation button do you prefer on your phone? On-screen buttons, capacitive (off-screen touch), or physical buttons? Or a combination? Or even something else? Please answer the poll and, if you'd like to, comment on why you prefer each type.

DeadpoolJunior

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
On screen buttons always intrigued me whenever I would see the Galaxy Nexus. Thought it was the coolest thing ever and sleeker than my Vibrant and then GS2 at the time. I love them because it makes the phone look sexier, but the screen space it takes up is a little drawback for me..and I don't wanna make the phone gesture based with ROMs and mods or whatnot so its something I deal with on my Nexus 4. If there was a phone where I'd be fine with hardware keys again, it'd be one of HTCs because I need a multitasking key now haha. Also, its crazy how much I've not missed having a dedicated search button key. It was pretty useful before but now I can care less.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
It looks like we have one vote for on-screen and two for capacitive so far. Are you all making sure you're answering the poll in addition to commenting? ;) lol