Are there any neutral people on here?

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I seriously am disgusted by the bias by so many members on here, for example they think its funny if apple hires ex google maps employees.WTF!?!? How is that funny it's just business. Next all of them sayer iPhone is ,have they actually used an Apple product before? Then they go on saying how you can't add more storage to the iPad or change anything about it WTF it's a tablet not a bloody desktop.

[Moderator edit.]

/end rant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I never noticed people on Mac rumours hating on android but you see it here everyday.hating apple I mean.

Well if slumming it with the tacky, low class Droid people just ain't yo thang..

Maybe you should visit AT&T Fan page on FB, they trash Android every day.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
When someone is asking me about which phone they should get, I consider their knowledge of computers before answering them.
If they are not very computer literate, I tell them to get an iphone.
The only comment I've ever made on a forum about iphone is;
iphone = sheep
Android = wolves.

As far as neutral people around here, this thread, that you posted in, seems neutral.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/general-news-discussion/253245-unthinkable.html

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Well if slumming it with the tacky, low class Droid people just ain't yo thang..

Maybe you should visit AT&T Fan page on FB, they trash Android every day.

Oh come on I never said that.... all I said is that I don't like biased I love android but I also love iOS.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
When someone is asking me about which phone they should get, I consider their knowledge of computers before answering them.
If they are not very computer literate, I tell them to get an iphone.
The only comment I've ever made on a forum about iphone is;
iphone = sheep
Android = wolves.

As far as neutral people around here, this thread, that you posted in, seems neutral.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/general-news-discussion/253245-unthinkable.html

Lol I dont think the OP is as he so far seems to be refusing the iPhone for his parents...

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Oh come on I never said that.... all I said is that I don't like biased I love android but I also love iOS.

Oh but yes you did say that, without using those words. You've complained in at least 3 threads about it.

The OP and anyone has the right to be as biased as they want to be or not be biased, that's the point.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Oh but yes you did say that, without using those words. You've complained in at least 3 threads about it.

The OP and anyone has the right to be as biased as they want to be or not be biased, that's the point.

Fair enough I wont complain about people being biased people do have opinions and I should respect them.

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I try to be as unbiased & as objective as I can.

I try to have at least 1 of every currently relevant OS out there to be as neutral as possible...
from the past 2 years I currently own:
-Nexus 4
-Galaxy Nexus
-Galaxy S3
-Evo Design 4G
-iPhone 5
-iPhone 4S
-iPhone 4
-Blackberry 9360
-Lumia 610
And this year plan to get a new WP8, iPhone 5S, BB Z10 & 2 Androids (likely the GS4 & Nexus 5)

...but I don't think it's possible for anyone to be 100% neutral.

IMO each person has an OS that suits them best & currently for me that's Android but I'm open to everything out there.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I seriously am disgusted by the bias by so many members on here, for example they think its funny if apple hires ex google maps employees.WTF!?!? How is that funny it's just business. Next all of them sayer iPhone is ,have they actually used an Apple product before? Then they go on saying how you can't add more storage to the iPad or change anything about it WTF it's a tablet not a bloody desktop.

[Moderator edit.]

/end rant.

Stick around. You'll find a good number of level-headed, big-picture folks around here that can appreciate what other OSes have done or are doing. The fanboys will become clear to you.

ChrisT77

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Your really got a point but first of all, this is a Android Forum after all, what do you expect then? But well, we got to be fair at all times.. We got to recognize the situation, people have their own opinions.

h0ruza#AC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
You make a valid point but this constant undertone of apple bashing doesn't come out of thin air. There are plenty of apple fans who seek out android forums and blogs looking to spice their life up with a rant and a poke at the bee hive.
I seen it all over and I often think what kind of person does that for kicks?

I guess brand loyalty turns into a hatefest Far too easily for some. It gets me down as well so I comment on Google + where it's not free from haters but people are a lot more neutral in their discussions.

srmojuze

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site

[Moderator edit.]

/end rant.

Try posting reasonable comments on AppleInsider about Android then get back to us. I used to love Apple but without Steve Jobs they're losing their juice.

I try to stay neutral where possible, it's simply now anything Apple is so "tainted" for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Try posting reasonable comments on AppleInsider about Android then get back to us. I used to love Apple but without Steve Jobs they're losing their juice.

I try to stay neutral where possible, it's simply now anything Apple is so "tainted" for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

So if they do it, Android people get a pass to do it too? Meh.

What they say is irrelevant.

Last edited:

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
People here will say that I'm pretty biased against Apple and they're right I have been but I'm slowly trying to fix that to become more neutral. Dig deep into my past posts and you'll find I actually recommended the iPhone to a few people based on what they want/need.

The potential for people to be unbiased and fair is there, but you're always gonna have the trolls on either side when it comes to any industry. It's up to you whether or not you listen to these people.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Discussing an operating system's users' opinions of the users of another operating system is a valid point of discussion, but let's be sure to refrain from posting demeaning comments about other users and their opinions.

:)

Pat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol