Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Default Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II - a phone in the shadows?

Hi - I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II from VZW . As I learn more about it, I realize that it is NOT the same as the Samsung Galaxy S II. I realize that there is almost no information posted on the web about the Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II. There isn't even an Android Central forum for the Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II ;-). I thought it would be upgraded to JellyBean but as I re-search for the web I realize they were talking about the Samsung Galaxy S II. Perhaps there's a reason I was able to buy the Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II for $29.99 - VZ started carrying it only 3 months ago but perhaps it's going away? (it wasn't on their most recent end-of-life list, but still). My 14d isn't up yet - have I made a mistake? (Note -coming from Blackberry I'm used to writing long Emails quickly and so I covet the keypad, but...)

I mean, if it's a phone with no future (no jellybean, etc), maybe I should try something else (sigh).

I'm not much of a cellphone enthusiast, so I would appreciate the perspective of those who watch the industry. Why is this phone in the shadows?

Thanks!
    /j
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II - a phone in the shadows?

anyone? thanks!