- 230 Posts
4G in non 4G areas
Anyone ever experience 4G service in an area Verizon shows and says there is NO 4G service? Would Verizon turn on 4G in an area and test it for a month or two before showing it on the maps as being available?
I basically live in a small town in Southeastern Utah. I always expected 4G in this area to be one of the last in the USA. However, for the past few weeks have had a few friends say they are getting 4G. I received my new Razr Maxx HD yesterday and it shows 4G.
Not complaining; just curious.C3H6N6O6 + (CH2)8(COOC8H17)2 + C4H8 + C5H8 = BOOM
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive!
- By davidlw#AC in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2012, 02:28 PM
- By rgm1266 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2011, 02:38 PM
- By Stealth v3 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2011, 08:35 PM
- By coolbreeze in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 05-25-2011, 03:46 PM
- By alear in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 15Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:11 PM