- 90 Posts
- Paranoid android
Hey there guys I had a question about the I/O for people who went last year. I plan on buying a academic ticket for this years Google I/O but I wanted to know if there is a difference between the academic ticket and general admission. What I mean by differences is: do I get to go to certain speeches? Do I have full access to the conference? Since I was not able to find any info on the matter online I thought I might ask here. Mainly looking for people who went to 2012 I/O with a academic ticket.
- 02-26-2013, 04:50 PM #2
- 02-26-2013, 05:23 PM #3
- 02-26-2013, 11:22 PM #4
Re: Google IO13
The academic tickets have been the same as standard tickets in the past, but I wouldn't be surprised if Google changes up the registration process this year. They sold out very fast last year, and people went to I/O who were there more for the "free stuff" than they were for the development aspect of it.
Edit: when I say 'change up the registration', I'm referring to the entire process -- not just academic tickets.
- By wabbit3119 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2009, 04:41 PM
- By ncho114 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2009, 03:47 AM
- By sonali in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2009, 10:39 AM
- By devonair in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2009, 12:04 PM
- By ReuvenNY in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2009, 03:47 PM