HTC One X+ or Galaxy Note2?

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I've been using the HTC One X+ just over a week now and have until Thursday to decide if I want to keep it or get something else. I looked at the Galaxy Note2 online but wasn't sure if I wanted to carry something that big around. I know a couple of people that have the Note and they like it, but they are not what I would call heavy multitask users.

If you have any personal experience with either or both I would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

plumbrich

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
My wife runs the one x+ and I run the Note 2. Each is perfect for us. The Note 2 is to big for her and she does not need much space. I on the other hand love the Gnote2 larger screen size and use a 64g SD card for work documents.

Her use of onex+ is mostly used as phone with text and shopping list with a few games. My Gnote 2 use is phone,text and a lot of word/PDF and PowerPoint use no games.

If you need lots of room for your stuff and be able to change batteries I think Gnote best.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

crxx

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I came from iphone 5 to the Note 2 and love it. I've had iphone 3Gs, 4, 4s, and 5 and wanted to try something different and I really enjoy it.

from my GALAXY NOTE II

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
How is the Note with Excel spreadsheets? Does anyone know if I can sync with Outlook 2013? HTC sync will not.

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I have an int'l One X which is not in use now. Lovely phone. Much prefer my Note 2. And I know I'm not using it to its full capabilities.