Directory Bind and Internal Memory and Extcard issues

omairangel

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi again everyone, I want to thank all of you great and talented people who have helped me and made suggestions as to make my Note 2 a much better device. I have a problem and I need some help. I have the Note 2 on T-Mobile, and I rooted it, with this great video: (Highly recommended: Please help::

How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [ALL VARIANTS] - YouTube

The problem I am having is basically this. I have Directory Bind on my Note 2, rooted, but I am trying to figure how to transfer some or all apps (I have 8.97 GB of Apps) on my device memory.
I have about 1.36 GB left of device memory. When I download a game, or a large app, it automatically goes my device memory. Problem #1: Is there any way I can tell my Note 2, or set up my Note 2 so that whenever I download a game or an app, to go automatically instead to my micro external SD 64 GB card (I have the Sandisk Class 10 card). So I have two problems one is transfer some of my 8.97 GB presently on the card, and in the future make every app or game I get to automatically to San Disk Card. when I go "My Files" on my Note 2, it lists two storage areas: the Sdcard0 and extSdCard. Also, when I plug in my Note on my computer it only shows the following: Card: 36.9 GB free of 59.4 and phone 1.25 GB free of 10.8 GB. Can anyone please help, please thanks? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude