Nokia supports Apple in Apple vs. Samsung
, The Finnish company filed an amicus brief in Apple vs. Samsung appellate case. (via )
Nokia is the only company to support Apple's case, filing the brief after getting a 14-day extension to submit beyond the February 19 deadline. The brief itself is currently under seal, but Nokia offered a summary as well. In this, Nokia attorney Keith Broyles argued that Apple should be allowed to ban Samsung phones from the market and that, according to Reuters, Judge Koh “erred by ruling that Apple must establish a 'causal nexus' between its patented feature and the demand for its phones in order to secure a permanent injunction.”
Nokia then warned that failure to issue an injunction "could cause wide-ranging damage to the United States patent protection landscape.”a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola DROID Bionic (6.7.246.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4)
Google Nexus 7 (JDQ39, Jelly Bean 4.2.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- 03-07-2013, 04:58 PM #2
Re: Nokia supports Apple in Apple vs. Samsung
Nokia is grasping for straws and are probably hoping Apple will throw them something. Windows has been such a huge success for Nokia... lol.If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."
- 03-07-2013, 05:51 PM #3
- By Eggtastic1998 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2012, 12:24 AM
- By mettleh3d in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2011, 10:39 AM
- By StoneRyno in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2011, 09:52 PM
- By bebars in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2011, 12:29 PM
- By ConceptVBS in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-11-2011, 05:29 PM