- 2 Posts
Help, I may have broke my phone.
I just rooted my ZTE Avid. I got an app to remove bloatware. I proceeded to remove some stuff, and all of my apps didn't work after that. I did a factory reset and tried to login to my Google account, but it said "Google Account Manager has stopped working". Is there a way I can reload the OS or something, to completely reload Android? Please help, I'm kinda new to this stuff.
- 03-10-2013, 10:09 PM #2
- 03-10-2013, 10:13 PM #3
- 03-10-2013, 10:28 PM #5
- 03-14-2013, 03:03 PM #6
- By dill_pickle_102 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2011, 06:03 PM
- By rjintrepid in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2011, 12:59 AM
- By danielkx in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2011, 04:19 PM
- By danielkx in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2011, 03:51 PM
- By in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM