Internet in the middle of no where

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if this is the place for this or if there is even a place for it but android central is the only forums I'm apart of so I had no where else to go but here's my question

I'm moving to a place outside of Richmond? VA in the country and I've checked Verizon and Comcast and can't get ether service out there I also looked at Hughesnet satellite internet but the reviews on that are not very good. Anybody have any other suggestions?
I stream Netflix a lot so I need unlimited data also

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Do you get cellular coverage out there? One of the providers might be able to offer some type of tether or data only plan.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah Verizon but Dont you only get a small amount of data for a big price?

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
If u root your device u can tether for free.

Sent from my TAB-730 using Tapatalk 2

My phone is rooted and I have the free WiFi tether but if I stream Netflix using WiFi I'm gonna use like 20 gigs a month. I've still got unlimited data but I still thank that's to much to use. Verizon might say something about that haha

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
My phone is rooted and I have the free WiFi tether but if I stream Netflix using WiFi I'm gonna use like 20 gigs a month. I've still got unlimited data but I still thank that's to much to use. Verizon might say something about that haha

My aunt has vzw and avg about 50 gigs a month without issue or phone calls. She streams Netflix also.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2