Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default News on Holiday 2010/q1 2011 phones?

So does anyone have news of phones coming in the 2010 holiday season or early 2011? I'm planning on getting an android phone via verizon. I hope that the Droid Pro will be one of those phones!!!

Global Posts
    151 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan745 View Post
    So does anyone have news of phones coming in the 2010 holiday season or early 2011? I'm planning on getting an android phone via verizon. I hope that the Droid Pro will be one of those phones!!!
    The Pro will be apart of the Holiday's...

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

I'm curious how many Android phones Verizon will launch for the holiday season. With the number of new Android devices they are launching this summer (Incredible, X, Droid 2, Galaxy S) their stable of high end Android phones is getting pretty full. My NE2 is up at the end of October but I'm really starting to wonder if I should just take the early upgrade promotion and get the X now. I'm sure they will have at least one 4G Android phone coming out either for the holiday's or shortly after, but I won't see 4G in my neck of the woods for a while (probably not until my next NE2). That being said, I'm still really intrigued with the idea of a dual core device with a front facing cam.

I believe the Samsung Galaxy S / Fascinate is due to come out late 2010 / early 2011.