- 04-01-2013, 07:18 PM #2
Re: AT&T: Trying to raise the price of "High End" Android phones?
At the moment I believe it's just AT&T pricing that high, Sprint and T-Mobile will be selling the One for $199. No official word on pricing for the S4 on any carrier outside of AT&T, but I'm sure it'll be $199 as well.
- 04-01-2013, 10:57 PM #3
a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
- 5,818 Posts
Motorola Moto X (140.45.5.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 (JWR66V, Jelly Bean 4.3)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- 04-01-2013, 11:02 PM #4
- 04-01-2013, 11:11 PM #5
- 04-01-2013, 11:28 PM #6
- 04-01-2013, 11:34 PM #7
- By giper54 in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 05-27-2012, 08:30 AM
- By JoeUserTX in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 20Last Post: 11-30-2011, 06:35 AM
- By ThaqAtaq313#AC in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2010, 04:05 PM
- By tourstagefan in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:02 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-16-2010, 09:47 AM