AT&T: Trying to raise the price of "High End" Android phones?
- 04-01-2013, 07:18 PM #2
Re: AT&T: Trying to raise the price of "High End" Android phones?
At the moment I believe it's just AT&T pricing that high, Sprint and T-Mobile will be selling the One for $199. No official word on pricing for the S4 on any carrier outside of AT&T, but I'm sure it'll be $199 as well.
- 04-01-2013, 10:57 PM #3What other devices have I had? Here's my [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-central-lounge/181203-post-your-phone-timeline.html#post1861526"]phone timeline[/URL].
[B]Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads![/B]
[url=http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html][B]Community Rules & Guidelines[/B] - Mobile Nations Forums[/url]
- 04-01-2013, 11:02 PM #4
- 04-01-2013, 11:11 PM #5
- 04-01-2013, 11:28 PM #6
- 04-01-2013, 11:34 PM #7
- By giper54 in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 05-27-2012, 08:30 AM
- By JoeUserTX in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 20Last Post: 11-30-2011, 06:35 AM
- By ThaqAtaq313#AC in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2010, 04:05 PM
- By tourstagefan in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:02 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-16-2010, 09:47 AM