Waiting for Verizon Release

minime1327

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

So my HTC Thunderbolt has the dead screen zone issue and it is beginning to become unbearable. Phone is out of warranty but I am due for an upgrade. My question is, should I wait until the Samsung Galaxy S4 comes in late May, wait for the HTC One if it is coming at all, or pick up the Samsung GSIII, Galaxy Note 2, or any others currently available with verizon?

Thanks much!

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

So my HTC Thunderbolt has the dead screen zone issue and it is beginning to become unbearable. Phone is out of warranty but I am due for an upgrade. My question is, should I wait until the Samsung Galaxy S4 comes in late May, wait for the HTC One if it is coming at all, or pick up the Samsung GSIII, Galaxy Note 2, or any others currently available with verizon?

Thanks much!

Don't get your hopes on the HTC One. I would love the phone on Verizon but I will not be holding my breath on that one.

If you can hold out for the Galaxy S4 and you want a phone that size then I would say go with that. Otherwise if you don't want to wait I would tell you to get a Galaxy Note 2 if you can deal with the size. The specs on the Note 2 will rival most of the newer phones and it has kick a$$ battery life to boot. I am going back to my Note 2. I miss the size of the device compared to my GS3. GS3 is no slouch of a phone but you can tell the difference between the quad core in the Note 2 compared to the dual core in the GS3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000