Best Quality Camera Phone?

AFirefighter

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

So my HTC Thunderbolt is getting old. I'm looking at purchasing something new over the next few months. The 8 MP camera on this phone is good, but it's not great quality. What phone out there provides the absolute best quality images for photographs? Great video is also nice, but not as important to me as photo quality.

Thanks!

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Wow tough question Rick. I think that is going to be a very subjective question only because you can have people answer t his thread where 5 of them have the same device and might have totally different opinions. If you know others you work with or friends that have Androids as k them to show you some pics and you can them or here is one even better for you.
How about going to this forum here on AC:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/misc-android-phone-chat/
Here start a thread asking people to: Show us you Photos taken with your device. You will be surprised how this will grow and ask them to mention the phone they used to take care (What they own) and that will give you a good idea as well. Hey let me know how things work out and if you honed in on something. Let me know if you need anything else. :)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Following up on what Jaguarr said, I would highly recommend looking in the forums for the Galaxy S3, HTC One, Nexus 4, Droid DNA, and other relatively new devices. Look in the existing "Post photos taken with your <device>!" threads.

There's usually a lot if variety in the photographs which is helpful.

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I was just coming back to suggest just what Patrick did and from the reviews i have read all the devices he mentioned have excellent cameras. Going to the existing "Post photos taken with your <device>!" threads. just like he said would be perfect. I should have known a thread already existed. Thank you Patrick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34